Copper has naturally occurring anti-bacterial properties which help in killing the bacteria along with other microbes present in the water. When water is stored in a copper utensil, tiny particles of copper leaches into the water making it copper charged. The copper charged water has a pH level slightly higher than the normal which helps in killing all the bacteria. When consumed daily, copper water can help in clearing up the intestines thus improving the flow of waste material from the body.
Our outside steel and inside copper jug is the perfect way to start drinking copper treated for a healthy life. The copper inside allows you to have copper treated water every day. While the steel outside makes it easier for you to clean and maintain it. You can wash the steel portion of the jug with normal dishwashing detergent and for the inside, you can use a solution of lemon and salt. Rub the salt and lemon solution with a soft cloth on the copper portion to get rid of any spots or discoloration.