Note - The actual product does not carry any sticker or logo. It is just a watermark showed in picture.
- Etching Floral Pattern Made from Pure Copper.
- With Matching Pattern Glass and Stand.
- Stainless Steel Tap to Dispense Water Easily.
- Comes with a Well-Fitted Lid to Prevent Dust and Dirt from Entering the Dispenser.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain with the Cleaning Instruction leaflet.
- Perfect Gifting options for Your Loved Ones..
The Copper Water Dispenser blends elegance with functionality, offering a stylish solution for your hydration needs. Crafted from high-quality copper, renowned for its antimicrobial properties, this dispenser ensures every sip is pure and refreshing. Its sleek design complements any space, be it a modern kitchen or a classic office setting. The dispenser is not just a utilitarian marvel but also an aesthetic delight, enhancing the ambiance wherever it's placed. Its sturdy construction guarantees durability, promising years of reliable use. With a user-friendly tap for effortless pouring, it effortlessly combines form and function, making it a must-have for health-conscious individuals who appreciate sophistication in their everyday essentials.
Taking care of your copperware is much easier than you may have imagined. With copperware, a little care goes a long way. Here is how you can do it.
- All our copperware is made from pure copper and thus is meant to tarnish within a day or two after the usage. It is completely normal and has nothing to do with the quality of the product.
- It is crucial to clean the product regularly in order to maintain its shine.
- You can use an industrial product such as Pitambari used specifically for cleaning copper utensils. If you live in India you can easily get it and if you don't you can use any of the below-mentioned recipes.
- A mixture of table salt and fresh lemon juice (you can also use white vinegar instead of lemon). Rub this mixture onto the surface until clean. Wash with plain water and wipe off the excess water immediately with a cotton cloth.
- You can also use tamarind paste instead. Soak up some tamarind in warm water. Once it is soft, use the pulp to rub the surface of your copperware. Wash with water and wipe off the excess water with a cotton cloth.
- Always wipe off the excess water with a cotton cloth after rinsing your copperware. If you fail to do so water marks will form on the utensil which is hard to get rid of later.
- Try not to rub your copperware with an abrasive scrubber as it may leave behind scratches. Always use a cotton cloth to rub the surface of your copperware.
Follow the steps as mentioned above to maintain the shine of your copperware and keep them new forever.